About Karen Phillips, PhD
I am a licensed clinical psychologist with more than 30 years of experience working with adults and adolescents. I specialize in trauma-informed brain and body focused psychological treatment. In addition to traditional talk psychotherapy, I use Brainspotting* as a particular method to help patients heal from trauma, improve performance, and expand health and creativity.
I treat patients dealing with issues of
- personal growth and development
- grief and loss
- trauma and childhood family dysfunction
- dissociative phenomena, parts, and insiders
- death and dying
- destructive cycles in relationships
- self-criticism and negative core self-beliefs
- depression and anxiety
- identity and meaning
- psycho-spiritual struggles
- enhancing performance
*How can Brainspotting help you? “Where you look affects how you feel.” (David Grand, Ph.D., Brainspotting Founder and Developer). For more information, visit the Brainspotting website at www.brainspotting.com.